You’ll find The Landy in your local Britpart dealer. If you prefer, you can read it online for free, just click to do so below. And now you can get your copy from WHSmith for just £2!
DECEMBER 2017 – Issue 46
Next issue out 27th November
AND ALSO FROM THE PUBLISHERS AND EDITORIAL TEAM BEHIND THE LANDY:
The Land Rover Yearbook 2018
The essential annual for Land Rover owners and enthusiasts.
10 pages of the year’s best products for your Land Rover
Simply one great Land Rover after another!
AVAILABLE FROM 17 NOVEMBER
Land Rover: The Everyday Classic is a celebration of Solihull’s finest in day-to-day life. Concentrating on vehicles from before the modern era, it looks at Series trucks, pre-Puma Defenders, ex-military Landies and live-axled Discoverys and Range Rovers still in
Plenty has been written about hardcore modified off-roaders and polished classic show vehicles. The Land Rovers you’ll find in The Everyday Classic are real-world trucks that still work for their living. Many have been restored, modernised, converted, even customised – but all are perfect examples of why, even away from the extremes of
the hobby, the Land Rover spirit endures.
An A4 high quality glossy publication of 144 pages. Makes the perfect gift!
Features in Land Rover: The Everyday Classic include:
• ‘Better than new’ refurbished early 90s
• 110s and 130s converted for work and travel
• Rare Range Rovers still cutting a dash today
• Historied Series Is in daily use
• Ingenious conversions to Landies of every kind
• TD5 servicing, air-to-coil conversions, choosing the best Tdi and much more
• Extensive showcase of products for everyday classic Land Rovers